I inter-lined the pieces I had fit from the Navy Blue Anglaise last summer. It only needed minor tweaking. I didn't bother matching prints, but neither did they...I quickly stitched the printed cotton to the 5 ounce white linen from fabrics-store.com. The linen had been lying around from a coat I never got around to making. The lining will be a simple cotton muslin. I was impressed that the fit was as good as it was. My intention is to attempt buttons. What kind will be determined based on what's available and what I can document as correct.
I got a little obsessed with this project. Let's hope the fervor holds out long enough to finish.